Thursday, July 1, 2010

Slowly Building Momentum...


So here we are: Day Two.
As a reward, here's page 27 of "Codename: Voodoo Chyl'."

What can I say about it?
Years ago, when Bets and I were first married, I retired to my office, the "Sky Room" and started penciling pages for "Keith Roann: Voodoo Chyl'"

July 15, 2003 to be exact. How do I know this?
It was the night a brand new outrageous show debuted: "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."
Very auspicious beginnings indeed!
Actually, I can trace back the origin of "Voodoo Chyl'" a little bit farther than that, but that is another story.

On that July night, I had just finished building a Heuy helicopter model (which i thought looked damn cool considering I build a model once every ten years.)

Unfortunately, very little of that model survived baby #1. Maybe baby #2 will finish the job.

It currently resides in The Lounge.

One day when I am a millionaire, I can archive it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment