Monday, July 5, 2010

It's been one of those days...


Little P was home from Camp all day.

It's a good thing too. He's been riding a fever roller-coaster since this morning. We just put our boys to sleep, but I think I'm going to head upstairs and sleep on the floor. Here's hoping we're not BOTH quarantined tomorrow.

For as long as I can remember, there have been three ways for me to escape my reality; long trips, work, school.

They are, in no particular order, "reading", "creating," and sleeping. "Reading" is pretty self explanitory, and there is a little overlap with "creating." I consider that little overlap "absorbing." So even if I look like I'm watching TV/movies, I'm still being "productive." Well, being a home-body today gave me plenty of time to escape, BUT I COULDN'T! Rain kept me from reading to D-Money, there was no way in hell I could get any drawing done, and the TV was given to our sick little man.

I'm going to put my next escape plan into effect in two minutes. Going to recharge my batteries and see where we are the morning.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment