Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Page 15 and sweet relief!


Sorry for not posting anything "wordy" recently. This blog is the last hurdle of the day before I hop in bed. Quantity wins over quality here, folks. Last night, any spare words I had rattling around my head went elsewhere.

Last night I committed a comic book idea I've had in my head for about ten years to typing. During those ten years, I've collected books, articles, sketches, scraps of paper, anything that I thought could one day be used to flesh-out this concept. But I have never really committed anything to "paper."

Until last night.

I sat down at the computer last night and the whole thing (well, most of the big picture stuff) exploded from my finger tips. I typed 2500 words and went to bed @ 12:30. I was tired at 9:30. I just couldn't stop. That's one gigantic mind-dump out of the way. The good thing about mind-dumps is that once the dust settles, as it has today, my mind is free to flesh out more details and plot developments without fear of losing/forgetting something else.

Speaking of plot developments, my shoulder is just sore today. Thankfully, I still have a total range of motion. This plot thread should tie itself up pretty soon. No rotator-cuff surgery for me.

Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment