Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Sunday, January 29, 2017
Friday, January 27, 2017
PAGE FIVE (3 panels)____________________
Panel 1: Vertical panel of the SUV on top of a telephone poll. On the windshield are the painted words “Don’t Come Back.”
1. BAD GUY 2: The boss ain’t gonna be happy about this.
2. BAD GUY 1: Ya think!?!
Panel 2: Int. Mom’s car. Mom talks to the little boy.
1. MOM: Whatcha got there, honey?
Panel 3: Big panel of the boy reading a “Superior” comic. We can see the cover. On the cover is Superior leaving a bad guy on top of a telephone pole. Superior tells the bad guy, “And don’t ever come back!”
1. LITTLE BOY: Nothin’. Just something I thought I lost.
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
PAGE FOUR (6 panels)____________________
Panel 1: Int. of mom’s car. Mom holds her head as she groggily comes to. Her son is calling her name off panel
1. MOM: uuugh…
2. SFX: MOM! MOM! MOM!
Panel 2: Car Int. Mom turns around to calm her hysterical son.
1. LITTLE BOY: THANK GOD! ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED?
2. MOM: Thanks for wearing your seatbelt. I’m fine, but I’m afraid the car is…
Panel 3: Close up of the gas tank indicator pointing to the full “F.”
1. MOM: ..is…
Panel 4: Mom stares in disbelief. The little boy in the back seat asks:
1. LITTLE BOY: Can we just go? Please?
2. MOM: …is…
Panel 5: Exterior shot of the car. The car looks completely normal (give or take a slightly off kilter bumper.)
1. MOM: Uh yeah…
Panel 6: The car speeds down the road in a cloud of dust. In the foreground, we car see the SUV’s driver side mirror. But the perspective is a little wonky. (Because the SUV is now thirty feet in the air! Revealed on the next page!)
1. MOM: Yeah. That’s seems like a good idea.
Monday, January 23, 2017
PAGE THREE (3 panels)___________________
Panel 1: Big panel as bad guys approach the car. We should see the mom’s car wrecked, the bad guys’ SUV. Both bad guys have weapons in their hands. Bad Guy 2 was in the passenger’s seat.
1. BAD GUY 2: Did she really think she could get away with it?
2. BAD GUY 1: Some people will never learn.
Panel 2: As both men approach the car, Bad Guy 2 is yanked off panel by a mystery assailant (HUCK!) Bad Guy 1 doesn’t notice.
1. BAD GUY 1: You cross the Big Man, there’s bound to be repercussions!
Panel 3: Bad Guy 1 looks over his shoulder (towards us/Huck’s POV.) A large shadow begins to cross his face.
1. BAD GUY 1: Wha-?