Friday, October 1, 2010

Superman, 1982


It’s no secret that the Fall is my favorite season. I’m sure it’s that way for people. Either Fall or Spring. Transition months.

Fall is the best for many reasons: changing leaves, best weather/temperatures, no humidity. September is awesome. But September is just the preamble for OCTOBER! The BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR!

October is the end of the first nine weeks, my birthday and Halloween! The one holiday where creativity takes to the front seat (costumes, pumpkins carving, school crafts.) Halloween has always been a fun holiday in the Penn household. My parents always MADE our costumes and I am always greatful for it. I’ve made it a point to hand-make my children’s costume. For the month of October I’ll be spot-lighting costumes from Halloween’s past and present.

No comments:

Post a Comment