Thursday, June 30, 2022

Los Angeles 2022: Day 3

*NOTE* All copied and pasted all of this text from facebook. Most of these sentences are captions accompany specific photos. If you think it “reads weird” you’re RIGHT! 

Los Angeles Day 3: 

Ventured north to Vasquez Rocks! Maybe you've seen these in movies. Pretty cool! (and very HOT!) No sign of the Gorn, so I got that going for me. Parker sweats seldomly, so I always get a kick when he's physically miserable. Refuelling at In and Out. It's chain, but it's a LOCAL chain that we don't have in Tallahassee. Amoeba Music! Imagine if YouTube was a store! We lost two hours here looking at everything. Parker is circled. They even had a section of audio tapes! I have no idea why this excited me as much as it did! The Funko Store across the street! Dinner at Jack in the Box. More "Local Chains." (I'm not sure. Weren't they in the news about 30 years ago?) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment