Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Los Angeles 2022: Day 1


 *NOTE* All copied and pasted all of this text from facebook. Most of these sentences are captions accompany specific photos. If you think it “reads weird” you’re RIGHT! 

Made it to JAX! Next stop LAX! Every time I see the Los Angeles skyline, I hear the opening of the A-Team. EVERY. TIME. "In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team." I'm not a car guy. I take a picture of my rental every time. Not a life hack, I just have no idea what my car looks like and constantly need to refer back to it. No exotic foods for my tummy just yet. Panda Express will do for this afternoon. (Sorry Betsy Penn) Found the hotel easily. Denny's in the parking lot. I went there for dinner and got the new special on the menu: "The Denny's Toilet Killer Omelette."(Sorry Best Western.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment