Friday, September 30, 2016

Kate Sullivan Second Grade Team




A teacher friend from Roberts Elementary wanted me to draw some generic superhero bodies for her class. The idea being that the kids could cut and paste photos of themselves on the bodies as classroom decorations (AR Goals, Class room helpers, etc.) I sent her black and white drawings that the kids could color themselves, but I also sent the bodies fully clothed in the Roberts school colors.

And then my mom asked for "quick" portraits of the Kate Sullivan Second Grade team. Keep in mind that I have my own school year to get ready for. (Number fifteen for those you keeping score at home!) So I recycled the bodies and threw the heads on.

Since Kate Sullivan and Killearn Lakes have the same school colors, I emailed the blank green bodies to the staff at my school for whatever needs they might have. This was all done in mid-August.

No comments:

Post a Comment