Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Flash Trotter #2 (pg1)


Day 9
The boys and I rode Jurassic Park, the Pteradon Fliers. Little P rode the Dragon Challenge by himself. The three of us rode One Fish, Two Fish. Left the park. Had McDonald’s near the hotel. Walked around the hotel/adjoining conventionscenters for an hour/two and swam in the pool, waiting for the Missus’ workshop to end. Went back the Islands of Adventure with her  and the boys. The Missus and Little P rode the Hulk Roller Coaster while Big D and myself did the Storm Accelerator thingies. Followed that up with a family trip on Bluto’s Barge (we ALL got soaked and I think that’s where I lost my sunglasses.) we ate kebobs in the park for dinner. Little P and I ended the night waiting for Big D and the Missus to finish riding of The Cat in the Hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment