Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I've Been a Bad Boy...


I've had a hard time keeping up with everything that's been going on. I hear people using the "plate spinning" analogy before, but I seem to let a few fall on the ground from time to time. Like this blog for instance. I've done a "decent" job trying to keep it up for the month of October. And now, November rolls along and I let the "blog plate" fall to the ground. Now, I'm back to keep it up.

So...

Here's what I've been up to. I've been working on a two-page epilogue for the Dynamo 5 Christmas Special (in stores Dec. 22) We took a quick little family vacation to Universal Studios over the weekend (in the hopes of beating the Veteran's Day crowd) and D-Money took his first few steps. Oh yeah, and school. All in all, a pretty interesting few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment