Saturday, July 2, 2022

Los Angeles 2022: Day 5


*NOTE* All copied and pasted all of this text from facebook. Most of these sentences are captions accompany specific photos. If you think it “reads weird” you’re RIGHT! 

Los Angeles Day 5: 

Betsy arranged for Parker and I to tour Soap Box Films. Gotta take a picture of the parking spot so I don't forget! Betsy said take lots of pics. We only got this one. The plan is to tell here we had to sign a bunch of NDA's and weren't allowed to take photos. She'll understand, right? ANOTHER "HEAT" LOCATION! Lunch at Bob's Big Boy Burgers with Jessica Schilling! Woo-hoo! Down the street in Burbank was a comic book shop across the street from the hotel in "True Romance." I'm not a huge Plastic Man fan, but this bench is too cool. As a comic book fan, I want to paint this pattern on EVERYTHING now! They even had a copy of my comic. Small world. Parker taking a selfie. We had a heart-to-heart on this trip. He confided in me that Tony Scott is his favorite director. (currently.) Parker taking a selfie. We had a heart-to-heart on this trip. He confided in me that Tony Scott is his favorite director. (currently.) I always threaten my boys with the prospect of sharing a tandem bike with me. Single bikes: $12 an hour. Tandem bike: $21. No brainer! What's all the commotion? Oh nothing, just Ken (Ryan Gosling) and Barbie (Margot Robbie) roller blading for the new Barbie movie. (Well, their stunt doubles at least.) A boy and his bike (and a Ferris wheel in the background.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment