Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Trouble in the SEWERS!

 I'm trying something new here. In the spirit of "Color Forms" I've decided that I can draw comics faster if I have backgrounds ready to go! With Flash Trotter #4, I already had some inked jungle backgrounds at my disposal. I was able to drop some of that foliage into my issue of G.I Joe and that saved time AND "added some production value." I thought I could do the same thing with some sewer backgrounds. One reason I love drawing comics now, is the EXACT same reason I love drawing them as a kid: COPYING MY HEROES! Once you hit a certain age, it's called "swiping" and is frowned upon, but I still consider myself a FAN more than a CREATOR. Here I am printing out one of my favorite issues of Wolverine in blue line, so I can ink the background completely! DAMN! MARC SILVESTRI KICKS ASS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment