Friday, April 19, 2019

Painting the 2019 Mural (Part 12)

 So for the first time in a very long time we have Good Friday off. The fam is heading down to visit Poppi at his Physical Rehab joint, there is a big storm heading across the state, and I'm at school racing the rain at 6:00 am on my day off. My own fault, I know. I actually like the school this early and alone.

I have done a TERRIBLE job updating my blog this last month. It look slike I'm finally caught up. Sometimes I'm ahead on projects by a few days/weeks and other times I fall behind. This mural is one of those "fall behind" times. I knew I'd have to crop all of the individual panoramic pics of the mural and I wanted to wait until I had a good amount done.

With Little P visiting Washington D.C. and New York the week before Spring Break and baseball season starting up in conjunction with the "April" mural and "May Play" I've been bad about keeping track of reading to the boys (something I plan on stopping with the beginning of high school.) Anyway, here is the CURRENT score: 286& 319



No comments:

Post a Comment